Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I completed more than 12 pages during the local "play date", utilizing the Anthology CEO Layout kit & August Layout kit.

Free Spirit, Joyful Play (Using the "Take Time To Play" kit), Hooray, & You Are Beautiful layouts are all from the Anthology CEO Layout kit.
  
I completed this layout at home after reprinting a photo to the size I wanted.



     The following layouts were creating using the August Layout kit.  


I forgot my journaling block on this while working on it at the crop (socializing can do that sometimes lol), so I simply mounted it onto a piece of cardstock and added elements from the kit that I had not used yet.


Layouts that I did not complete during that time (we DID socialize a bit lol) I easily completed at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. Hopefully you get some useful information or at least something to smile about, possibly brightening your day a bit!
I will try to respond to your comments as soon as possible.