Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2015

More memories from my trip to Summit in Charlotte, North Carolina

     I not only got to meet Lisa Bearnson, after speaking with her on the phone a few times, and having a live webinar with her a while ago, but I also met our Team Lisa Trainer, Wendy McGee and SO many other amazing people during my trip to Summit.
     I was lucky enough to be able to room with Carol Parker & Jana Darrington, two Team Lisa members, plus Julie Zwart, an amazing woman who has inspired so many of us by sharing her health story on our Wellness Warriorz pages.
Carol, Wendy & I during the Memory Keeping Event
                                      
  Yet another sweet new friend, Elaine G. Urban, during the Memory Keeping Event.
                 I LOVE Elaine's Heritage Makers bags, especially the smaller one!  They may be discontinuing them, so if you would like one, order quickly!   
      Simply go to http://www.heritagemakers.com/scrapstreams then go to PHOTO GIFTS,
and look for the BITTY BRAG BAG.  We also have FREE PHOTO STORAGE on our Heritage Makers website.  Get yours by creating an account, then look for PHOTO STORAGE on your 'my account' page.
 Carol Parker & Jana Darrington, during our Rank Recognitions


Lunch with several new Youngevity friends, in the Meridian's restaurant.
                     
Sanjeev Javia, Coach of the Healthy Body Challenge, paid us a surprise visit during lunch.  Easy on the eyes, isn't he!

Myself with Julie Zwart & Jana Darrington
                                              
     If YOU would like to go to these events and work with so many amazing people, simply go to www.scrapstreams.youngevity.com and click JOIN in the upper right corner of the page!  I have a LOT more to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. Hopefully you get some useful information or at least something to smile about, possibly brightening your day a bit!
I will try to respond to your comments as soon as possible.