Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2015

So much to catch up on, AUTOSHIP, and getting a LOT of pages done utilizing kits!

      (This is one of many catch-up posts that I am completing, after FINALLY finding a program which works with both my laptop & blogger.  It has been over a year since I began the struggle of posting, needing to load my photos onto a memory card from my laptop and load them into blogger with our old pc upstairs.  For some reason I was only able to add text to my blog with my laptop.
Now, from this fall...)
      I was lucky enough to obtain the AUTOSHIP of Inspired Inc's (Lisa Bearnson's collaborative kits) Top Page Layout kits!  After going through a 'dry spell' of not creating many layouts or other papercrafting projects, I have gotten several done in the past few months. 
http://www.hsn.com/products/inspired-inc-top-page-layouts-kit/7310252
    ( The single shipment of the Christmas/holiday order is still available at:
http://www.hsn.com/products/inspired-inc-holiday-happenings-top-layout-kit/7604970 )
     I was even featured on the 3 BIRDS DESIGN blog, with a page created using 3 Birds Design lines!

http://3birdsdesign.com/2014/09/03/august-scrapbook-sketch-feature/

  

     Utilizing the Inspired Inc layout kits, I was able to document several of our summer activities, such as our (almost) daily walks with Dakota.
   I have a ton of layout photos to post, as well as our Halloween adventures and other fall activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. Hopefully you get some useful information or at least something to smile about, possibly brightening your day a bit!
I will try to respond to your comments as soon as possible.