Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Pets help with my Christmas decorating, plus fun at the doggy park.


 


I got a particularly late start decorating for Christmas this year.  It's a good thing that I have so many HELPERS! LOL...  In typical kitty fashion, they supervised, held down wrapping paper and decorations, even making some of the place settings more special by sitting or laying on them while I worked on my table décor & where each person would sit.
  


                                                                               

Squirrel was particularly helpful, moving from project to project.
 
"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"  Lots of fresh snow added to the exercise and fun today.
Because I was making extra trips into town for groceries, etc, & was feverishly cleaning and decorating for hosting Gleason Christmas, Dakota was not getting her usual daily one-on-one time  and walks.... so I began taking her to the doggy park after getting the groceries.  We haven't been here since the fall, and had a couple of bad experiences in the summer.  We were very lucky this day, as DARWIN came to visit shortly after we arrived.  Dakota and Darwin played tag for 15-20 minutes, until they were both tuckered out.  What a great treat for Dakota!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. Hopefully you get some useful information or at least something to smile about, possibly brightening your day a bit!
I will try to respond to your comments as soon as possible.