Search This Blog

Monday, January 6, 2014

HALLELUJIAH! My repeat exam was this morning.... and BABY, it's COLD outside!

     AMEN!!!!! My repeat exam verifies that my new lump is only fibrocystic!!!!!!!   And the area below my previous lumpectomy scar is only scar tissue, as myself & my doctor suspected.
     Also, ALL the schools in our county are closed today due to extremely cold temperatures, frostbite alerts, blowing snow & near whiteout to whiteout conditions.  BRRR The temperature has been dropping since this morning, from 6.8 degrees to 0.2 degrees BEFORE the wind chill.  I pray that Michael is able to stay out of the wind & blowing snow as much as possible, because he had to unload a delivery at work today!  I told him to take a facemask, etc.....
  Thank you to anyone who has been praying for a clean bill of health for me, and any of you who have recently begun following my blog.
  Now that the health concerns are out the door, I can get back to other things in life: staying warm this winter, making an effort to keep up on my chores (with the ongoing help of my 'word of the year', BETTER), increasing family time, and SCRAPBOOKING! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. Hopefully you get some useful information or at least something to smile about, possibly brightening your day a bit!
I will try to respond to your comments as soon as possible.